Saturday, September 17, 2011

Insert Cliche Here

As we grow up we constantly hear things like "If its meant to be it will be" or "Fortune favors the bold" but let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do we really buy this crap? I am sitting here a mere two weeks away from moving and beginning a new chapter in my life as I head to North Carolina and it got me thinking. This is a pretty big move I am making and now my success or failure is squarely on my shoulders. If I failed in the past I had my friends or family or coworkers to pick me up and help me get back on track. Now I have myself or my roommate and that completes the social circle I will have moving. The reason I bring this post up is because "Fortune favors the bold" really started resonating with me as I have got closer to my move date. Could it be that this is where I will find out how much meddle I truly do have? Have I had it in me my whole life or have I vastly overrated my knowledge to this point? Only time will tell but for now I would like to think "fortune favors the bold"

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment