Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finally Home

I guess this would be a sufficient title for now because lets face it I am now living in Raleigh. I still get people asking me all the same questions: Why did you move? Do you have a job? Arent you going to miss everyone? etc.. and the answer is simple really. I moved because I wanted to. End all be all statement right there. I felt that at this point in my life I accomplished what I had to in Ohio and now it is time to move on and conquer this new challenge. Im eager to take on the challenge of knowing no one but my roommate and for the new bigger city feel. So far some things have thrown me off, like the inability to make left turns at most roads (gosh u turns are fun), but I will soon figure out my way around this city and be able to call it "Home". Ill keep this one short and sweet today and end it here but to answer your question I know you want to ask...

I am still looking for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment