Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Night Football

I love the NFL, the big hits, the great catches, the Eli Manning and Mike Vick comebacks, there is nothing like it, also the parity of the league is just amazing this. I just read a stat showing there are 6 2-0 and 6 0-2 teams which means there are 20 1-1 teams in the league. Sure its only week two but they is just crazy to think about.

Anyways on to my point of Thursday Night Football, I love any night I can watch the NFL and Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock are excellent for the broadcast team, however I have one gripe. As a fantasy fanatic Thursday night is really putting a damper on my fantasy dreams and aspirations. For instance, I already lost Nicks this night against the Giants and may be losing out on Jonathan Stewart now as he is a game time decision. I sit and wonder if we just stuck with Sunday and Monday Night Football how much my fantasy team would improve. Let's be honest here amount I'm not alone in this thought. I would be willing to wager $$ that at least half of the NFL fanbase has a fantasy football team. The NFL is secretly planning to sabotage our leagues! Between officiating (another blog for another day) and these Thursday night games, it means we have to keep a sharper eye on our waiver wire and injury report throughout the week in case of last minute Thursday night adjustments. 

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment or find me on twitter and mention me @FiveThous

No comments:

Post a Comment